Email Us: [email protected] Call Us: 0481 871 982
So how can you take advantage of this growing trend for your business? Keep in mind that much more than web addresses can be scanned.
For example, you use QR codes to:
- Direct clients to your resume, LinkedIn profile, or website.
- Use a QR code in a direct mail piece, business card, or postcard to provide a discount.
- Give customers an inside look at your new Facebook promotion.
- Share a digital menu for your restaurant, food truck, or catering company.
- Direct users to download your app.
- Take them to a page with more detailed information that wouldn’t easily fit in a print ad, such as a product sheet or pricing list.
- Deliver step-by-step instructional videos or a printable setup sheet.
- Have the QR code send a tweet when scanned, or check in with Foursquare
- Let them enroll in an event such as a webinar.
- Use the QR code to let customers send themselves a reminder via SMS.
- Link them to a special “exclusive” YouTube video.
- Deliver AR content.
Have you used a QR code yourself in a promotion? What sort of results did you get? Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments below!
We can help our customer to generate a qr code for your business and apply it to your business card, flyers, poster, or email. The QR code we design come with different size which can suitable in different place. The qr code can contain your name, contact number, address, email, website URL, Facebook page …
To generate qr code/get free qr code/qr code creator/qr code maker/generate qr code free, please click the following link to visit qrcode monkey. It is free and easy to use.